from Richard Pauli, an illuminating blog:
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Five Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
Thursday, June 18, 2009
a primer on adaptation and mitigation
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (299)
- ► 2010 (383)
- Dr. Krugman hits it out of the park
- Here, for viewing pleasure, are two paintings I ha...
- What really scares me
- Yesterday I found the strangest growths on some le...
- New Greenman Video!
- Route 202
- ehh, posts mixed up!
- The FUNNIEST ever! Also!
- Flowers Gone Rogue
- Coming soon to a forest near you
- In a Geologic Instant
- Movie Time!
- The peach orchard
- Views at Early Evening, Summer Solstice
- Climate Emergency
- A Poem About a Tree
- "Blindingly Obvious"
- Humor Break!
- a primer on adaptation and mitigation
- Dying for a long time
- On the way to the orchard
- Sugar Maples
- There is no drought redux
- The Walrus and the Carpenter
- the spectacular stupidity of hubris
- The Yanomami
- "Climate change is always followed by mass extinct...
- melting ice, flattened coral reefs, endangered spe...
- How fast?
- THERE IS NO DROUGHT
- What Fresh Hell Is This?
- airplane crash and glacier crash
- comment to greenman video
- Empirical Evidence
- Going all techy - Chlorosis, Necrosis, and Abscission
- Today I am felled by a sore throat. This gave me ...
- Significant Other actually sent me this linkhttp:/...
- The Last Spring
- ▼ June (44)
My Blog List
Never believe the Official Story7 years ago
A Modest Proposal3 years ago
Apex Predator Irony3 weeks ago
Top Episodes3 years ago
Here’s Your Proof6 years ago
Signs Posted In 20201 year ago
Stunning recovery of Arctic Sea Ice10 years ago
Moderate PM 2.5 along West Coast4 years ago
Post a Comment