Haha, Joe Romm has a post up about the latest public relations gaffe by BP CEO Tony Hayward, and I just couldn't help remembering another Tony - one who deftly impersonated someone clumsily impersonating someone with class...
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Five Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Some Like it Hot
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (299)
- Second Coyote Attack
- Senator Robert Byrd and Basil
- Jazz - One of the Human Inventions the Universe wi...
- Dead Lawn Close to Home - updated with Tiger
- "Freak Accident" Blamed on Mother Nature
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
- Needs No Comment
- the subtle glory of a Nightingale
- Back to the Nitrogen!
- Quality Control
- Something that Makes Sense
- Catman's Song
- Cognitive Dissonance in Costa Rica
- Some Like it Hot
- WREG in Memphis
- Peter Sinclair - the latest Climate Denial Crock
- Disasters Near and Far
- Emily Dickinson and The Language of Flowers
- Thank You, George W. Bush - and Let's "Hope" Obama...
- Ipswich, Shafted
- 7.6" of rain overnight
- Oh. My. God.
- What Snakes, Birds and Trees have in Common (hint:...
- Goldman Sachs and Anthropocentrism
- Ninety Acres and Mark Jacobson
- Temperature Anomalies
- A Travesty
- The Economic Hitmen
- Bees Please
- Whither the Oil
- Ecosystem Collapse
- hydroflurocarbons and Charlie Gibson
- Princeton 2010
- Let the Famine Begin
- ▼ June (38)
My Blog List
Never believe the Official Story6 years ago
A Modest Proposal3 years ago
Fate5 days ago
Top Episodes3 years ago
Here’s Your Proof6 years ago
Signs Posted In 20201 year ago
Stunning recovery of Arctic Sea Ice10 years ago
THE COMING CRISIS HAS MOVED!8 years ago
The Politics of Extinction2 weeks ago
Moderate PM 2.5 along West Coast4 years ago
The perfect movie romp that celebrates innocent delusions. Do I remember the last line as: "Oh well, nobody's perfect"