"Jacobson found that domes of increased carbon dioxide concentrations – discovered to form above cities more than a decade ago – cause local temperature increases that in turn increase the amounts of local air pollutants, raising concentrations of health-damaging ground-level ozone as well as particles in urban air."Unfortunately the tree on the left is rather dead and the rest look quite thin.
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Five Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
Thursday, March 18, 2010
The World's Oldest Trees
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (299)
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!
- Rain Rain Rain
- That Was Then and This Is Now
- Lost Species
- To Be Filed Under: Nobody Has A Clue
- This is what warmer + drier looks like
- Say Whaaa???
- An American Dad's Tour de Force!
- Pass the Popcorn!
- La Sylphide
- Hit the Road, Jack!
- Spring Delayed
- JCP&L the sequel
- I'm Melting, Melting!
- Rings of Fire
- The World's Oldest Trees
- Relax and Enjoy It
- Irrational Exhuberance
- JCP&L goes Postal
- Disoriented, and Bitter
- F. Scott Fitzgerald would NOT Approve
- The Anti-Arboreal Association
- George Carlin - Who Really Controls America
- Weekend Exploring
- 60 million pounds
- Message In a Bottle
- Wasn't I Just Saying...
- A Song from Catman306, and his comment
- The Best Kept Secret in Plain View
- Too Negative!
- Coffee Party Troll
- Heh. Heh.
- Handy Chart from ClimateProgress.org
- New Republic Notices CO2 + H2O = Carbonic Acid
- Greenman Hits it Out of the Park!
- Comments at the Coffee Party, and Pictures of Xynt...
- ▼ March (43)