Thank GOD for the GOP. I admit, I was worried that without the endless rattling supply of Sarah Palin's skeletons tumbling out of her musky closet, there would never be a comparable source of amusement in the tsunami of bad and frightening news that plagues the modern world. I shouldn't have worried. The right wing is a bottomless pit of fatuous lunacy, obliging satirists of every medium.
Greedy One Percent = GOP, tm NewsCorpse
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Five Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- A cartoon, a song, and a video - in honor of the G...
- A Prosaic and Amenable Endochronometer
- Mother, the Movie - Caring for Seven Billion
- Tim DeChristopher is Still in Jail
- Ecopocalypse Now
- What Part of E*MER*GEN*CY Don't They Understand??
- Blue Planet Prize - the absolutely unprecedented e...
- Peter Gleick Lost in the Heartless Wasteland
- Monstrous Monsanto
- Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift
- Where Have All the Forests Gone? Long Time Passin...
- There's No Tomorrow (2012)
- A Quirky Valentine
- We Have Poisoned the Oceans
- Forethought of Grief
- WWF Cavorts in MonsantoLand!
- Tamino's Closed Mind
- Then What??
- The Impeded Stream Is the One that Sings
- The Great Blinding
- The Little Things That Rule the World - from secre...
- "When Vegetation Rioted the Earth and the Big Tree...
- Ocean Acidification
- ▼ February (24)
- ► 2011 (299)
- ► 2010 (383)