- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Five Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
These idiots laughing like hyenas are ignorant of a few salient facts:
1. The climate is changing because humans are burning fuel, releasing greenhouse gases. Violent weather is the result.
2. Food does not originate at McDonalds (although according to that link, it may persist, petrified with chemicals, for indefinite periods of time!)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (299)
- Sanity Rally
- Koch Kills
- One Light Frost
- Real Climate
- Tea Party
- Barack Obama - a Model US President!
- Facts and Suspicions
- Bitch Slapped
- Palingates rips into the Koch Brothers!
- Hide the Decline
- Look Over Your Shoulder, Bill McKibben!
- 10/10/10 Get to Work Party in Washington, DC
- Kicking the Koch Habit
- World Equestrian Games
- A Powerful and Obnoxious Odor of Mendacity
- Thank you Dion for posting this delightful cartoon...
- Crash Course
- Madame Defarge Would Knit This!
- Response to Critics of "No Pressure"
- Zawacki is a Verb that Means "I Told You So"
- No Pressure
- ▼ October (25)
My Blog List
Never believe the Official Story7 years ago
A Modest Proposal3 years ago
Apex Predator Irony5 weeks ago
Top Episodes3 years ago
Here’s Your Proof6 years ago
Signs Posted In 20201 year ago
Stunning recovery of Arctic Sea Ice10 years ago
Unthinkable Things4 days ago
Moderate PM 2.5 along West Coast4 years ago
I think my article will get in the paper. Any breakthroughs?ReplyDelete
Oh, Highschooler! I just went into comments to retrieve your links that I haven't gotten to yet, and realized a whole bunch of your earlier comments and links were in moderation limbo! Blogger is so unreliable, I'm sorry!ReplyDelete
I have a little time to read through them now and add them to the list.
I just wrote to these folks, you might want to check them out. They're hiring! Take a look at their jobs and it might give you an idea where to aim if anything interests you.
WOW Highschooler, GREAT WORK!!ReplyDelete