- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Five Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Homeless In America
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- Homeless In America
- Freedom's Just Another Word
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Romney Endorses Obama!
- Dodging Bullets
- I've got blisters on my fingers!
- Occupy the Mansion!
- Occupy Portland looks like a Third World Dictatorship
- the Power of Peaceful People - Police get mic chec...
- "Anatomy of an Arrest"
- Surviving Progress - A Threat to the Very Existenc...
- The 1%
- Dorli Raini Remembers Goebbles...and That's Why Sh...
- This is What Fascism Looks Like
- First, Wall Street...then the Subways...then Foley...
- Barricade the Banksters, not the Occupiers!
- SHUT IT DOWN! OWS takes over The Street!
- Shed a Bitter Tear
- Occupy Everywhere
- Occupy the River
- A Thing of Occupy Beauty!
- Shocking and Sickening - a rumor that Sandusky use...
- Why Peeps are Stupid and Crazy
- Politics and Religion
- My 15 Seconds!
- What a Relief - It Is All In Jest!
- Tar Sands Pussies
- Global Warming is a Hoax!
- File This Under: We Know Not What We've Lost - A ...
- Union Busting Is Disgusting - Scott Walker gets Mi...
- Trees, the Standing Ones
- "A Powerful and Obnoxious Odor of Mendacity" - Big...
- Convey to the Public the Nature and Degree of the ...
- ▼ November (37)
- ► 2010 (383)
My Blog List
Never believe the Official Story7 years ago
A Modest Proposal3 years ago
Apex Predator Irony5 weeks ago
Top Episodes3 years ago
Here’s Your Proof6 years ago
Signs Posted In 20201 year ago
Stunning recovery of Arctic Sea Ice10 years ago
Unthinkable Things6 days ago
Moderate PM 2.5 along West Coast4 years ago
Goes to show that you don't have to be living in a shop doorway to be homeless. This was a point brought home to me by a friend working in rural Stirlingshire not long ago: all those people couch surfing, staying with aunts and uncles -- they're all technically homeless. We live in rich countries, even now. This is wrong on so many levels.ReplyDelete
10 million Americans disappeared in the Great Depression (1931-1940).ReplyDelete
Boris Borisov, Russian Historian