Sunday, May 3, 2009

response to Frank Rich

To make an easy start to this new (for me) business of blogging, I am going to post my comment to the NYT columnist about his opinion piece today:

http://community.nytimes.com/article/comments/2009/05/03/opinion/03rich.html?s=1&pg=7

You left climate chaos off your list, Mr. Rich. This deleterious effects of unchecked fossil fuel emissions will soon dwarf Wall Street, Pakistan, and any other crisis. Wars and unemployment won't mean much if we continue to march like lemmings towards an uninhabitable planet.

I urge you and your readers to do a little research so we can, as a society, put these issues in perspective. Climateprogress.org is a good place to start. You won't find the real science in newspapers beholden to big coal and oil advertising dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

counter