Now she is being attacked by the left, for not being reliably pro-choice!
Here was my comment on that:
This is such a stupid, outmoded debate. The world needs to reach agreement that whether by birth control, or abortion, we must limit ourselves to one child per family. Anything else is collective suicide. The planet cannot support 8 billion people.
Shut up about the stupid abortion garbage and lets focus on the survival of the human species, not to mention all the others we are fast driving into extinction.
Hey, I love babies and little children. Let's limit their supply and then they will be even more valued. Generation after generation, we can quickly get back to a sustainable population, with one-child per family.
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (299)
- ► 2010 (383)
- After the competition, a barbeque!
- First Place in the Pouring Rain!
- Comments to this story http://www.sciencedaily.com...
- end of May
- compelling videos
- Les fleurs
- Another way to fritter away time on the intertubes...
- Richard Pauli's excellent blog
- posting links so they work, no more cut and paste!...
- Yale report
- ha ha delightful, comments and CLICK at the end on...
- I've been following the links provided to me last ...
- The health effects of climate change
- the ups and downs
- A female Hispanic judge, oh my!
- Today I had occasion to drive over the Berna...
- comment to climateprogress.org
- party's over
- The Garden of the Finzi-Continis
- the Universe
- Here are some more samples of spring leaves ...
- I forgot
- Here are extremely stressed flora - a pine, an...
- evidence of positive feedbacks
- Obama at Notre Dame
- Lunching With The Glitterati (and you thought I wa...
- Thrift and Frugality
- A mother bird, and scenery
- The British Invasion
- cats and chaos
- Correspondence with the Cicada Dude, and pictures ...
- Early May in the Garden
- How to fiddle while Rome burns
- A prescient blog, but pre-Obama
- Love it love it!
- ahem! What I want for Mother's Day
- the disappearing glacier, tomatos, and snowpack in...
- May pictures
- lunch with Moxie
- the wildfire season in California starts early
- I have stolen this post from Mark B over at climat...
- brilliant video
- note to Susan, who lives in Massachusetts
- dark green humor
- What to call it?
- Effects of Climate Chaos
- a post today at climateprogress.org
- response to Frank Rich
- ▼ May (57)