Significant Other actually sent me this link
to which I replied:
Isn't this lovely?
Run out and buy food and ammo before anybody else sees the program - and then notices that the leaves are literally turning brown and falling off the trees, and the seas are full of expanding dead zones from acidification.
the description should be amended a bit:
"Many experts say we have to start seriously reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 2015, (or we may pass) BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY PASSED a point of no return.
Scientists predict that by 2020, global catastrophes (may well begin) HAVE ALREADY BEGUN to accelerate. The human population (is expected to explode) IS EXPLODING AT 6 BILLION NOW AND 9 BILLION IN JUST TWENTY YEARS and animal species (may be) ARE dying off at a rapid rate of 30,000 species PER YEAR. As the world becomes more chaotic, the costs of mending it would grow more and more daunting. By 2030, gradually rising temperatures (may have) ALREADY shifted rainfall patterns around the globe, and many experts warn much of the world (may face) IS GOING TO FACE serious shortages of our most basic need -- water."
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (299)
- ► 2010 (383)
- Dr. Krugman hits it out of the park
- Here, for viewing pleasure, are two paintings I...
- What really scares me
- Yesterday I found the strangest growths on some ...
- New Greenman Video!
- Route 202
- ehh, posts mixed up!
- The FUNNIEST ever! Also!
- Flowers Gone Rogue
- Coming soon to a forest near you
- In a Geologic Instant
- Movie Time!
- The peach orchard
- Views at Early Evening, Summer Solstice
- Climate Emergency
- A Poem About a Tree
- "Blindingly Obvious"
- Humor Break!
- a primer on adaptation and mitigation
- Dying for a long time
- On the way to the orchard
- Sugar Maples
- There is no drought redux
- The Walrus and the Carpenter
- the spectacular stupidity of hubris
- The Yanomami
- "Climate change is always followed by mass extinct...
- melting ice, flattened coral reefs, endangered spe...
- How fast?
- THERE IS NO DROUGHT
- What Fresh Hell Is This?
- airplane crash and glacier crash
- comment to greenman video
- Empirical Evidence
- Going all techy - Chlorosis, Necrosis, and Absciss...
- Today I am felled by a sore throat. This gave me ...
- Significant Other actually sent me this link http...
- The Last Spring
- ▼ June (44)