Lately, I've concluded that there is no point in voting in the US, since corporate fascism has replaced democracy. However, I may have to revise that opinion. We'll see how Vermin does in the primary!
seen at the Neverending Audit
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- Collateral Damage
- But...I Thought Global Warming Is A Hoax!
- to Traffic Cleverly in the Soulful Poetry of Ruina...
- Bats - plus Bees and Trees, Whales and Snails
- The Senator Self-Immolates
- "Just Because You Can't See It, Doesn't Mean It Is...
- Arboreal Composition
- I haz a Website!
- Frazil Ice and Moonbows
- Bleached Bones and Jumbled Residue
- Occupy Congress...and Chris Hedges Sues Obama!
- Occupy Freedom - Martin Luther King speaks against...
- All But Obliterated
- Cholera: Something To Look Forward To
- Mitt Romney, Job Slayer
- An Alternative in the New Hampshire Primaries - Ve...
- Doing the Maths
- Another Long Strange Trip
- An Essential Conversation with Chris Hedges - Brac...
- Where are the Ducks?
- The WAGES of Sin...an Environmental Scourge
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2011 (299)
- ► 2010 (383)