After watching "Lifting the Veil" which was a deeply disturbing experience (really worth the time), I have been struggling with many questions. For anyone (like me) who was left wondering how the elite exposed in that film can possibly imagine they are going to survive in a world plagued by extreme weather and shrinking crop yields, here's an article that gives a clue: "US universities in Africa 'land grab' - Institutions including Harvard and Vanderbilt reportedly use hedge funds to buy land in deals that may force farmers out."
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- Climate Change Stop Motion
- The Wrath of Mother Nature, Freak Accidents, "Biol...
- The Tar Sands and Why They Matter
- Weekend Movie Matinee!
- Maher to Bristol Palin: Admit it, You Liked it!
- Chris Hedges - Endgame Strategy...Why The Revoluti...
- Governor Christine Todd Whitman Turns to Tricks fo...
- Koch Brothers Want To Steal (the rest of) Your Mon...
- The Rate of Change - Mass Extinction in the Ocean
- Oceans Away
- A Colossal Scavenger Hunt! Find the Trees Dying i...
- Weekend Movie Feature - The Snow Walker
- God Makes No Mistakes - You Were Born This Way, Ba...
- I Blame Prometheus
- Sarah Palin Loves the Smell of Emissions
- Hell and High Water...Fire and Rain
- Welcome Our New Seed Overlord, Monsanto
- "Queen of the Sun"
- Wake the Fuck Up
- The height of cynicism
- Requiem for Paradise
- Another Day, Another Outrage from the Kleptocracy
- Reposting Wesleyan University Pricing Carbon Confe...
- Sarah Palin - Apocalypse Nut
- Wibble and Watermelon and more Tornados
- Naomi Klein - Addicted to Risk
- ▼ June (27)
- ► 2010 (383)