Following is a documentary originally produced in Germany. The English translations are posted on youtube in four parts, so they are all linked sequentially below. I'm not sure why they have clock numbers running on the top but ignore them and watch anyway. Your perception of the world will never be the same - the pillaging villains and their crimes against victims of corporate injustice become ever more stark as the investigation deepens. There are some heros who brave ostracism and worse. In the later episodes, pay particular attention to the horrendous condition of the bare crowns of trees apparent from aerial filming. And if that's not enough to break your heart and enrage you, then later, read this account of a young girl from a Paraguayan tribe kidnapped into domestic slavery, who finally after years, finds her way home.
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - download my book about trees dying from pollution, published in Spring, 2012
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (113)
- A cartoon, a song, and a video - in honor of the G...
- A Prosaic and Amenable Endochronometer
- Mother, the Movie - Caring for Seven Billion
- Tim DeChristopher is Still in Jail
- Ecopocalypse Now
- What Part of E*MER*GEN*CY Don't They Understand??
- Blue Planet Prize - the absolutely unprecedented e...
- Peter Gleick Lost in the Heartless Wasteland
- Monstrous Monsanto
- Safe & Sound - Taylor Swift
- Where Have All the Forests Gone? Long Time Passin...
- There's No Tomorrow (2012)
- A Quirky Valentine
- We Have Poisoned the Oceans
- Forethought of Grief
- WWF Cavorts in MonsantoLand!
- Tamino's Closed Mind
- Then What??
- The Impeded Stream Is the One that Sings
- The Great Blinding
- The Little Things That Rule the World - from secre...
- "When Vegetation Rioted the Earth and the Big Tree...
- Ocean Acidification
- ▼ February (24)
- ► 2011 (299)
- ► 2010 (383)