Just about everyone stayed up all night last night, sitting in torrential downpours, waiting for the police to move in. The crowd was cheerful but determined, and tense - being arrested is Not Fun. Then the announcement came - you can see Moi! in the lower left corner right after it was announced the cleaning has been "postponed". Everyone was ecstatic! Then I took the train home for a nap...back tomorrow, to march to Times Square.
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2016 (13)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- Don Giovanni in a Blizzard of Snow
- Just Don't Go Into the Pool
- Occupy Oakland
- Ponder the Pond
- November 6 Circle the White House
- Biostitution and Marginal Leaf Burn - towards A Ne...
- Newsflash! Occupy Wall Street Movement is Losing ...
- Complacent, Oblivious and In Denial!
- Naomi Wolf on Olbermann
- We Don't Need No Stinkin' Permits!
- Occupy Wall Street Anthem
- The Occupied Wall Street Journal
- Honey, Who Shrunk the Trees?
- "You are all a lost generation."
- Remember the Bigger Journey
- A Long Night
- Occupy Wall Street Evicted
- "Everybody, sooner or later, sits down to a banque...
- Chris Crispy Creme Christie Crawls out of Bed with...
- Koch Keeps Killing
- Bioremediation of Acid Earth - a Farce in Three A...
- Where's the Justice?
- Catastrophe Map says Goodbye to the HardWired
- "Civilization To Hold Off On Having Any More Kids ...
- Notes from the Field: Mysterious Riddle; Freak Ac...
- Going, going...gone...
- ▼ October (28)
- ► 2010 (383)