The news is nasty. I wonder if we are going to look back at this famine and say, in hindsight, this is where the global conflagration began.
"Vast portions of west and central Africa have become so dry that they can't support crops, livestock and the millions of people who live there...The United Nations estimates that more than 10 million people are in danger of starving to death. Aid workers on the ground say it's getting worse quickly." Click here to see how you can help.
Thanks to Survival Acres where I saw this video:
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - download my book about trees dying from pollution, published in Spring, 2012
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2014 (32)
- ► 2013 (113)
- Eco Block
- Expect Us!
- The Mirage of Victory
- Democratic Despots
- The Sixth Grade Earth Day Doomer Contest
- Magical Thinking and the Draconian Experiment
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC
- A Cascade of Consequences
- the "Blinding Obsession with Carbon"
- An Alert - reposted from Climate Code Red
- Dissension Within Occupy - Chris Hedges Irked with...
- By-the-bye, what became of the baby?
- Gaia is "Le Tired"
- Break the Law
- When Coal Companies Make Offers That Can't be Refu...
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2011 (299)
- ► 2010 (383)