Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Romney Endorses Obama!

I don't generally bother to post anything about politics, because ever since Obama reversed himself on virtually every campaign promise he made, I've come to the regretful conclusion that politicians have all been bought - or threatened, who knows?  I wouldn't put anything past the plutocracy, there are so many trillions of dollars at stake.  It's useless to complain about politicians when democracy itself is a sham.

However the story of Romney's cynical commercial caught my eye, where the lie was so ably demolished in this article by Jason Linkins...but mostly, I just can't resist posting this youtube retaliation, because it's really, truly, cleverly funny.  And while I'm at it, I think everybody should watch this segment of the last episode of Bill Moyers, embedded below, where he predicts with uncanny precision exactly what Occupy Wall Street is at last forcing to the forefront of attention for the American sheeple.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail,

    Every Friday night - without fail - for many years I watched Bill Moyer's Journal and I remember his last show very well.

    IMHO - On Plutonomy is essential viewing - for everyone.

    He announced a new show in August. To date I haven't heard when it will begin.

    Take Care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - I hadn't seen that one before. Great stuff. Too bad we're likely to get Romney vs Obama next year. Plutocracy vs. Plutocracy. Heads they win, tails we lose.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

counter