This very droll film by Jamie Johnson, "Born Rich", led to a lawsuit from Mayor Bloomberg, whose daughter is one of the featured trust fund babies that don't come off particularly well. Enjoy, Occupiers!
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - download my book about trees dying from pollution, published in Spring, 2012
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- Homeless In America
- Freedom's Just Another Word
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Romney Endorses Obama!
- Dodging Bullets
- I've got blisters on my fingers!
- Occupy the Mansion!
- Occupy Portland looks like a Third World Dictators...
- the Power of Peaceful People - Police get mic chec...
- "Anatomy of an Arrest"
- Surviving Progress - A Threat to the Very Existenc...
- The 1%
- Dorli Raini Remembers Goebbles...and That's Why Sh...
- This is What Fascism Looks Like
- First, Wall Street...then the Subways...then Foley...
- Barricade the Banksters, not the Occupiers!
- SHUT IT DOWN! OWS takes over The Street!
- Shed a Bitter Tear
- Occupy Everywhere
- Occupy the River
- A Thing of Occupy Beauty!
- Shocking and Sickening - a rumor that Sandusky use...
- Why Peeps are Stupid and Crazy
- Politics and Religion
- My 15 Seconds!
- What a Relief - It Is All In Jest!
- Tar Sands Pussies
- Global Warming is a Hoax!
- File This Under: We Know Not What We've Lost - A ...
- Union Busting Is Disgusting - Scott Walker gets Mi...
- Trees, the Standing Ones
- "A Powerful and Obnoxious Odor of Mendacity" - Big...
- Convey to the Public the Nature and Degree of the ...
- ▼ November (37)
- ► 2010 (383)