This youtube was posted at the Guardian UK in response to the "I'm a Climate Scientist" rap which is making the rounds. I would call it, "I'm a Fake Farmer" and also can't help but note the irony of the prominent dependence on diesel-fueled mechanized equipment, mainly the tractor, to produce the organic milk advertised...not to mention the plastic containers. Another example of consumerism co-opting activism. One comment I loved:
Having said that, I am mulling over lyrics for a tree rap, I think their time has come to speak out. And I liked the owl!
Perhaps Climate Progress will never post my objections retroactively, but for some obscure reason, a new and dare I say improved version of "I'm a Climate Scientist" (Clean) has appeared on Youtube - removing not only the superfluous potty language but the sexist "bitch" and the racist "Lebanese" pejoratives. Is it less or more effective? I would contend it is at least as effective, and less offensive. So a huge plus plus!!
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- Harbingers Sing a Lonely Tune... by Dion
- Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport
- There is No God
- Kochs and the Tar Sands
- Joplin Tornado
- The Wedding Ceremony
- Poems for the Wedding Day
- Judgment Day on the Brian Lehrer Show
- Ariadne auf Naxos
- Stairway to Nowhere
- The Evil Twin
- Why is the tree dying? What's wrong with my plant...
- More on "I'm a Climate Scientist"...with Update!
- Hungry Beast
- Tea Party - Stop Sucking David's Koch! from Snarki...
- Thanks Catman for this Rumination on Sex, Survival...
- Brave New Foundation Targets Koch
- Street Theatre - Exposing Politicians Corrupted by...
- Two Dogs Eat in a Busy Restaurant
- "The Kentucky Derby is Decadent and Depraved"
- There are no words to embellish this finely honed ...
- Getting kicked out of Real Climate and Open Mind
- ▼ May (23)
- ► 2010 (383)