I was reading a post at Greefyre's wonderful blog, about the fabulist denier Judith Curry, where I happened across a video linked to in comments, which is embedded below. It's a lecture by Richard Muller, in which he attempts to use the famous divergence of tree-ring data as a proxy for temperature from real temperatures measured by actual thermometers to discredit climate scientists personally and their research in general. (I disagree completely, but rather than get into why, I would direct you to Greenfyre's subsequent response to the video.)
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - download my book about trees dying from pollution, published in Spring, 2012
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2014 (26)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- Oh What a Tangled Web We Weave
- Hide The Decline
- Tsunami Youtube Fatigue
- Humpback Whales
- American Exceptionalism - The Myth
- Sarah Palin's Never-Ending Wild Ride
- Earth Day
- Lotto Nation
- Lapsed Time
- Another Silent Scourge
- Upper Raritan Watershed Association - Redux
- Dr. Michio Kaku - Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Facili...
- Fracking Ruins Lives
- "A Perfect Storm"
- PBS reports on Sea Level Rise in Norfolk Virginia....
- Anonymous, You're no Sherlock Holmes
- Failing States and Lost Civilizations - Lester Bro...
- Professor Brad Scharlott Pops Palin's Bubble
- Chernobyl Legacy by Paul Fusco
- from "killing Mother"
- The Stupid
- Cherry Blossom Festival and Baby's Chocolate Diet
- Aurora Borealis
- Climate Bollocks
- Glen Beck Exposes the Diva of Doom
- Random Elimination...or Stealthy, Purposeful Exter...
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2010 (383)