Even so I think it's clear that trees have deteriorated drastically since then...and rather than wondering exactly what is killing them on the preserve and demanding accountability, the esteemed trustees and staff of this "conservation" organization have instead chosen to hack and stack up the evidence that our toxic atmosphere is destroying vegetation. I'm not a chemist or an atmospheric physicist so I can't say definitively whether it is rising background levels of ozone from coal and oil and gasoline...or maybe methane released from "natural gas" fracking extraction...or possibly peroxyacetyl nitrates from ethanol emissions that is causing plants to die off at a rapidly accelerating rate. Maybe it's everything mixed together.Ivanka Trump!!
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Three Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Dead Trees - Dying Forests Webpage
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - download my book about trees dying from pollution, published in Spring, 2012
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- Oh What a Tangled Web We Weave
- Hide The Decline
- Tsunami Youtube Fatigue
- Humpback Whales
- American Exceptionalism - The Myth
- Sarah Palin's Never-Ending Wild Ride
- Earth Day
- Lotto Nation
- Lapsed Time
- Another Silent Scourge
- Upper Raritan Watershed Association - Redux
- Dr. Michio Kaku - Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Facili...
- Fracking Ruins Lives
- "A Perfect Storm"
- PBS reports on Sea Level Rise in Norfolk Virginia....
- Anonymous, You're no Sherlock Holmes
- Failing States and Lost Civilizations - Lester Bro...
- Professor Brad Scharlott Pops Palin's Bubble
- Chernobyl Legacy by Paul Fusco
- from "killing Mother"
- The Stupid
- Cherry Blossom Festival and Baby's Chocolate Diet
- Aurora Borealis
- Climate Bollocks
- Glen Beck Exposes the Diva of Doom
- Random Elimination...or Stealthy, Purposeful Exter...
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2010 (383)