One of the most amazing movies ever, thanks to Morocco Bama for the link! It's like watching an epic Hollywood suspense thriller, where you are literally on the edge of your seat...like The Silence of the Lambs, only it's about the murder of the earth - and we are all Hannibal Lecter. It almost makes Gasland look like a romp down Sesame Street with Barney. Peter Cox of the UK MET office is interviewed extensively in the later part of the film, so it's NOT a tin-foil hat conspiracy. I am truly shocked I have never even heard of this movie before - although I have heard a little bit about the topic of Global Dimming...but like everything else, the impacts have been grotesquely underestimated.
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - download my book about trees dying from pollution, published in Spring, 2012
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (299)
- Thanks for the Memory...and, Happy New Year!
- I have learned to love polar bears...
- A Holiday Greeting
- Wikileaks Redeemed
- Yes, Father, Sarah Palin Chops Down a Tree and Fee...
- Climate Hawk Pin
- Reading the Tea Leaves
- Christmas Prank
- It's French!
- Polar Tragedy
- Fewer Butterflies and Smaller Tigers
- Insidious Soup
- A Bright Shiny Tin Foil Hat Just in Time for the H...
- Palin Perturbations
- Cri de Coeur
- Beyond the Tipping Point - Part II of Planet Earth...
- The Center for the Study of Carbon Dioxide and Glo...
- I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.....
- Food Crisis
- ▼ December (21)