- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Jazz - One of the Human Inventions the Universe will Mourn the Loss Of
Found at Bouphonia, a curious and diverting blog, whose motto is, "A confused stile, and a disturbed method, is fittest to discourse of our miserie." which is lifted, I don't know for sure, from A Mirror for Magistrates? A convoluted search led to this collection of antique cautionary tales, couched in poetry that includes some floriferous word salads that would make Sarah Palin weep with envy...if only she could read or, at the very least, see medieval England from her porch....
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (299)
- Second Coyote Attack
- Senator Robert Byrd and Basil
- Jazz - One of the Human Inventions the Universe wi...
- Dead Lawn Close to Home - updated with Tiger
- "Freak Accident" Blamed on Mother Nature
- Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
- Needs No Comment
- the subtle glory of a Nightingale
- Back to the Nitrogen!
- Quality Control
- Something that Makes Sense
- Catman's Song
- Cognitive Dissonance in Costa Rica
- Some Like it Hot
- WREG in Memphis
- Peter Sinclair - the latest Climate Denial Crock
- Disasters Near and Far
- Emily Dickinson and The Language of Flowers
- Thank You, George W. Bush - and Let's "Hope" Obama...
- Ipswich, Shafted
- 7.6" of rain overnight
- Oh. My. God.
- What Snakes, Birds and Trees have in Common (hint:...
- Goldman Sachs and Anthropocentrism
- Ninety Acres and Mark Jacobson
- Temperature Anomalies
- A Travesty
- The Economic Hitmen
- Bees Please
- Whither the Oil
- Ecosystem Collapse
- hydroflurocarbons and Charlie Gibson
- Princeton 2010
- Let the Famine Begin
- ▼ June (38)