Tuesday, September 15, 2009

#37



I started this blog because I have been in despair about trees, which are dying in such huge numbers as to be inconceivable. That horror has turned into a much broader concern, about plants and food, and oceans and sealife, and people and our cultures. I try to keep it on the original topic for the most part, but this issue, of health care reform, is too pertinent and so I include it.

1. Obama needs a victory of this magnitude to go forward and create major legislation to slow down and halt the climate change that threatens to destroy civilization, and

2. The debate about health care is illustrative of the gap between the educated and the idiots. The middle must be informed, and become active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

counter