Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bob Herbert Nails that Creep Michael Jackson

In my last post I said that in very short order I could prove the trees are dying from any particular random location. These pictures were all taken from the same spot, in the parking lot in front of the Pottersville Deli and Post Office. All I did was turn and take pictures in different directions. Every single tree is thin, scorched and some in the row of pines you can hardly see because they are completely bare.

Now I am going to plant some beans, then wrap scallops and shrimp in prosciutto and skewer them for grilling later on the dock, from whence we will then sail forth into New York harbor to watch firecrackers AND I'M NOT GOING TO THINK ABOUT EXTINCTION FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.











http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/04/opinion/04herbert.html
My comment
July 4th, 2009
10:08 am
I agree with Mr. Herbert. Ever since Reagan declared "mourning in America" we have indulged in a collective binge that is devastating our environment and every aspect of our culture. I completely blame him and everyone who willingly bought into the notion that we could consume and pollute endlessly without accumulating serious adverse consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

counter