I have lots of pictures, but not time tonight to load them up. So I leave anyone interested with this http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20327151.300-sea-level-rise-its-worse-than-we-thought.html?full=true
Thanks to Richard Pauli for that reference.
Explore and learn, is my advice. climateprogress.org is an excellent beginning, realclimate.org is more exact science, and read the comments. They have marvelous dialogue and links.
Update: the pictures appeared below this post, in The US Equestrian Team.
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (299)
- ► 2010 (383)
- The Fate of the Butterfly
- Sinister Signals from the Lotus
- Sunday Outing
- Balloon and Cone
- Jimmy Carter
- The High and Mighty Will Fall Hard
- The Definitive Proof
- The Old Oak Tree
- Welcome to the Nest
- Today I don't have a whole lot to say so I am goi...
- The Fourth of July
- Bob Herbert Nails that Creep Michael Jackson
- A Bedtime Story
- The United States Equestrian Team
- Broken Link
- swamps, food and clouds
- ▼ July (17)