Thursday, March 14, 2013

Coming Clathrates

This post is contributed by a reader, a wonderful photographer who goes by the name EyepilotXIII.  I'll be posting more of his photographs soon but if you can't wait, you can visit his DeviantArt site here.  Meanwhile, following is his introduction to a poem that he wrote, and kindly agreed to contribute to Wit's End.  Thanks, Eyepilot!
This is a satirical but scathing look at contemporary society, terms are not meant to offend but make one think about the nature of so-called Demokracy in 2013 Amerika... Poetry is the choice of the people, frustrated beyond belief of corporate GREED. Too few of us realize this...we are more concerned with the celebrity, the sport, the Hologram nation...


~ EyepilotIII


Coming Clathrates!

Fascism: where corporations and the ruling party
Are essentially the same”
FOOLS and Republicans unite!- Kill all the “spics” -
and the Dykes-Amerika our Flag is our Soul…
Amerika!!! Lets attack Iran then Seoul!
FOOLS and “Democrats” unite kill the OCCUPY with SPITE
Destroy habeas corpus and FREEWILL
We love The GAYS if they VOTE their fill
Obama our Hero…
Obama our demi-GOD
You know itz all the REPUBLICANS EVIL fault in this
Charade of a Cirkus
Of an Election
Year Hype
I try to hide in my BUBBLE-
Work my ass off
I get less pay and
My insanely high PROPERTY Taxes go to some Jagoff!
I am SOLID and CITIZEN yet my
Country betrays me!
So that GOLDMAN SACHS &
JPMORGAN CHASE
Go Free
And rake in the billions!
Of worthless DOLLARS…
FREE to Trash our depleted Planet’s
Largess
Eat all the remaining fish,
Make a Japan a nuclear Mess!
IVAN is our enemy again…don’t forget that! And
Those everyday persons who won’t wear a BASEBALL Hat
EAT your Apple’d Pie
Celebrate the FOURTH OF JULY!
Give us your OIL!
Or we all
Will NUCLEAR fry!
The CHINA is hated,
The Russia is worse
That’s why NATO controls Amerika’s
Styrofoam filled Purse!

YOU may PROTEST,
YOU may CHANT…
YOU may DRUMCIRKLE
And eat only GRASS…
Yet NOTHING will change without TOTAL Collapse!
Into CORPORATE SERFDOM
Oligarchical and without
WISDOM…because
Over it all…

MOTHER NATURE DOES MAKE THE CALL!
And we are Fucked
Whether “Anthropogenic Climate Change” 
Or we’re Stuck-up with Hubris and Greed
And HATRED of NO need

Tribal Factions exist because of Sport & Religions’
Indomitable need
I just want to go home
Eat Ham off the bone
Make pictures of Gold
Not do what I’m told
We can’t go on like this
Amerika’s Empire amiss
Missiles and Gore
Drones and stupid Kardashian Whores
The Media Cirkus now
John Travolta’s Gay
Why should I care
Gaia is dying again today
We fucked up a Planet
Now
Who will pay?
OH! Who will pay!

2 comments:

  1. We all will. Sorry -- was that rhetorical?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do see that the poem was written by Eyepilot not me and yes, I think that was a bit of rhetorical snark in there!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

counter