Thursday, September 6, 2012

Civil Disobedience Is All We Have Left

I was accused of being "too negative" today...not for the first time.  Let's see...the fish are dying and the birds are dying.  The mammals large and small are dying, and so are the insects.  The trees are dying, and so is the plankton, along with the coral.  Oh, but I'm "too negative", because I see this happening.

I haven't got time right now to link to evidence for all of the above.  Google any of it, and the anecdotal reports as well as peer-reviewed scientific research of the trend is overwhelming.

I never thought I'd see Chris Hedges interviewed on InfoWars, the radio broadcast by Alex Jones...but there he is, talking about his new book, Days of Destruction, Days of Revolt, which is where the title for this post comes from.  InfoWars is generally considered a bit far out even by climate change activists (for the conspiracy theories) so the mere fact that Hedges is warning of "physical roundups under Obama" on this broadcast, I take as a serious sign that he is totally freaked out.  You can listen to it by clicking HERE.

Following are two short videos, both well-executed - oh, and even entertaining - watch them!  The second is immaculate, unimpeachable science - while the first is an advertisement spoof.  They could just as well be interchangeable, however.




4 comments:

  1. hi gail,
    caught this on Collapse of industrial civilization site:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TmfcJP_0eMc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your posts, Gail. I definitely want to see that movie about the ice disappearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is sometimes savage beauty in collapse. I can't wait to see it too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

counter