I'm on my way back to Manhattan for the May Day General Strike. Yesterday I bought another children's set of noisy musical instruments - a drum, tamborine and kazoo - so I can join the 1,000 Guitarmy in Bryant Park. I had such fun last November in the band, making a racket outside Bloomberg's house. If you can't strike but would like to keep track of things, Media for the 99% has links. Following is a Kat Edmonson song from 2008 that seems appropriately tinged with irony, in hindsight - followed by two other of her numbers...only because I happen to like their whimsy. Tell your friends - don't shop today! Rattle the cage and let the 1% know we're here - and we are NOT pleased.
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- Gaia, or Medea?
- An Immodest Proposal
- Make A Racket!
- The Great Vampire Squid Has Tentacles Everywhere
- Baffled and Also Helpless
- Sinking Deeply into Chronic Disaster
- A Dangerous Illusion
- WATCH THIS
- Radio Ecoshock
- Climate Cannibals
- Sue the Bastards
- Subdue the Satanic Wilderness, Intoxicated with Ba...
- Today is Climate Connect the Dots Day, and I'm Not...
- The Coming Crisis Reveals Disgraceful Media Censor...
- Five Things I Hate About Climate Change
- Soggy Start
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2011 (299)
- ► 2010 (383)