Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Off Topic

This has almost nothing to do with dying trees, but I saw it this morning at this terrific new blog - The Coming Crisis (Welcome to Humanity's Final Performance) - and I'm so horrified I had to post it.  I can't even say that this sort of behavior has anything to do with the collapse of civilization, since throughout history people have always been...inhumane.  I guess that is an oxymoron.  Perhaps the conclusion must be, we are going to get exactly what we deserve, and soon.

2 comments:

  1. crystalwolfakacaligrlFebruary 8, 2011 at 11:54 AM

    OMFG!
    I saw a video last week of a SWAT team coming into a house cops kill a corgi dog at the door a pit bull in a cage in the kitchen in front of this guys 7 yrs old and the guy was supposed to be a "drug dealer" he had a pipe with some resin in there!
    These Cops are out of control! And guess where most come from? They are returning from the Military!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What made me so sick was the ALACRITY with which they piled on...the pleasure they took in beating this helpless guy. It's really frightening what beasts people can become.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Followers

counter