When ozone levels are high, people are advised to stay indoors, and avoid outdoor exercise, because ozone damages respiratory capabilities.
- BASIC PREMISE + Research Links about Dying Trees
- Four Radio Interviews, Video of Fall Foliage + Contact Information
- More Links to Recent Research
- Visit the Apocalypsi Library at the End of the World
- Pillage, Plunder & Pollute, LLC - free download AND watch the movie - The Silent War on Trees
- Whispers From the Ghosting Trees - Guest Post at Greg Laden's Science Blog
- ► 2016 (14)
- ► 2015 (33)
- ► 2014 (37)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (299)
- The Trees Are Dying
- "Reduce Anthropogenic Emissions of CO2, Immediatel...
- Substitute Humans for Walrus...and Trees for Sea I...
- Johan Rockstrom
- Scenes of Desolation
- "It's Time To Stop Flying"
- Tea Time with Sarah Palin
- Heat Advisory
- Much Worse Than Expected
- This is What Global Warming Looks Like
- Freedom Guerrilla
- The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes
- In the Midst of Abundance...on the Cusp of a Globa...
- Fierce and Fearsome Beauty
- I'm Crying
- Why Hasn't Anyone Noticed All the Trees are DYING?...
- Change Blindness
- Nissan LEAF
- Stratospheric Ozone, and Tropospheric Ozone
- "All Consuming"
- Nunc Scio Quid Sit Amor
- Dion's Blog
- "The Equivalent of Trees"
- An Appeal to Bill McKibben
- More Heat = More Ozone
- ▼ September (27)